As part of the Awareness and Outreach Campaign, experts from the FJS team will travel to a number of islands in the Northern, Central and Southern regions of the country to hold face-to-face sessions with officials and entrepreneurs interested in businesses development for climate change adaptation. The sessions will be conducted with the support of island councils and the Business Centre Corporation (BCC).
The sessions are intended to help MSMEs see the potential for enterprise development in climate change adaptation within key economic sectors in the Maldives. Team members will also provide information about EDP Maldives and the application process.
Session dates are as follows:
- HA. Hoarafushi, 4th December,
- HA. Ihavandhoo, 5th Decemeber,
- HA. Dhidhdhoo, 6th December,
- HdH. Kulhudhuffushi, 7th December,
- S. Hithadhoo 10th December,
- S. Hulhumeedhoo, 11th December,
- Gn Fuvahmulah, 12th December,
- K.Maafushi , 13th December,
- AA. Thoddoo , 14th December,
- K. Huraa, 18th December,
All MSMEs are welcome to attend the sessions. You can register your interest here.